What We Do
Facing cancer is more than just a physical issue. At CancerCare we understand that living with the impact of a serious health condition can be a life-changing experience for everyone involved.
- have received a recent diagnosis
- be a carer, relative or friend of someone who is ill
- be receiving ongoing medical treatment or in recovery
- have been affected by bereavement
- need help supporting a child or young person
Whatever you are going through, we are here to help.
We offer a wide range of FREE professional therapies and services OUTSIDE THE MEDICAL ARENA which are designed to:
- Improve wellbeing
- Encourage self-confidence
- Promote relaxation
- Relieve symptoms
- Aid pain management
- Ease the physical and emotional effects of medical treatments
- Provide support to carers and families