CONTINUING TO SUPPORT LOCAL PEOPLE IN TIER 4
Even though the new, more stringent Government guidelines for Lancashire and Cumbria have meant we are unable to open our centres, we will still be providing therapy and support for people who need it.
From today (Monday 4 Jan) We will be operating the following services:
• Telephone and online counselling for people affected by cancer or bereavement
• Online yoga, mindfulness, nutritional advice and pilates classes
• Counselling for UHMBT NHS Trust staff in need of support
• Essential prescription delivery service for people in isolation
• Monthly virtual cancer support group
• Re-Fresh Young People’s online support with youth workers
CancerCare is still taking new referrals, so if you need any support or access to services please do not hesitate to get in touch.
To seek support call the dedicated HELPLINE on 03330 150 628 (open 9am-5pm Monday to Friday) please leave a message if you cannot get through and someone will return your call, email CancerCareCan@cancercare.org.uk or text 07860 018 278