Former service user says "thank you" with successful bid!
KEEPING BUSY: THE MEGA LIST FOR YOUNG PEOPLE
Here are 20 things you can do to keep yourself busy during lockdown:
1. Clear your space. Re-organise your wardrobe and drawers, de-clutter. Give your room a spring deep clean.
2. Create a weekly “spa” routine. Try a facemask, have a long soak in the bath with lots of bubbles. Give yourself a pedicure or a manicure.
3. Read a book. Find yourself an old paperback or a free on line book. You can find free audio books too online.
4. Have a really good look at whats on tv, write a list of programmes you especially want to watch
5. Write a list of films you want to watch, lots of them are free on You Tube
6. Call your Nan and Grandad, Aunty or Uncle, someone you think who will need a call
7. Make a scrap book
8. Make a photo album. Look through your photos and back them up, decide which ones you want to keep, which ones you want to print out when the world gets back to normal
9. Write a letter every week to someone you love and let them know how you are
10. Sort out the garden or the back yard. Get rid of those weeds, hose down the back yard, get rid of all those broken toys
11. Get creative, draw, paint write a story, take more photos
12. Enter a competition. Search on line for something you enjoy, story writing, blogs, journalism…anything. See what’s out there.
13. Bake or cook something. Make tea for your family. Make it special. Bake a cake, try something new.
14. Dance and exercise everyday. Go on a walk, try different routes every day.
15. Get the old board games out, sit down with your family
16. Write a wish list of all the places you want to visit one day
17. Help out at home. De-clutter the house. Get rid of all the stuff you don’t need or use
18. Organise games for your younger brothers and sisters, get involved, look on line for different ideas of things you can do.
19. Create a quiz, test your friends and family
20. Facetime your friends, sing songs together, have a dance, do a workout